1st September 2021 to 31st October 2021 (Autumn)
Thursdays 10am to 6pm
Sundays 10am to 2pm
1st November 2021 to 31st January 2022 (Winter)
Sundays 10am to 2pm
We look forward to seeing everyone then
In the meantime stay safe
Who you can shoot with:
How to Pay:
Please use contactless if you can but cash is also accepted.
The bathroom will still be available to customers, you will access it from the back door. It will be signposted.
Hot and cold drinks are available to purchase from the clubhouse.
There is now no need to book.
Teams will go out every 10 minutes from 10am.
50 bird sporting only available but you can book a second slot (minimum 60 minutes after your first slot) if you wish to shoot more than one round.
Walk- ins are accepted, but you may have to wait to be allocated a slot.
Please be ready to enter the ground to begin your round when your name is called. Punctuality will keep the flow and avoid backlog.
Safety Measures for Staff and Customers:
Your safety and ours is a priority. Here are the measures we ask you follow:
- No Booking is required.
- All stands are self operated so you will need to navigate the ground in groups of tow or more.
- Single guns are welcome and we will team you up with other customer groups or a member of our staff
- Gun licences must be shown to purchase cartridges or to shoot if you are not accompanied by an experienced gun licence holder.
- Please dispose of all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Please also be aware that during this difficult time anyone breaking the guideline rules outlined above will be asked to leave the ground for the safety of our staff and other customers.
The team very much looks forward to greeting you SOON
Brandon Wood Clay Shooting
Set in 30 acres of woodland near Newark in Nottinghamshire, Brandon Wood Clay Shooting is a simulated game shooting ground with an on-site instructor during opening hours. We offer practice, tuition and corporate entertainment from our experienced instructor Phil Thomas and owner Mark Crane.
Our Sporting Round has 50 – 100 targets, 8 stands and 16 traps which are constantly varied so you will get something new every week. Our 20, 30 and 90 feet tall towers and two grouse butts give a challenging days shoot. Take yourself through the Sporting Round or join us for our Simulated Game days held throughout the summer.
Start the day with a visit to the club house for a bacon roll and coffee to set you on your way. Cartridges are available to purchase from the clubhouse.
SIMULATED GAME DAYS
Expert tuition with Phil Thomas
01636 551990 or 07506 206096
Get in touch to book an event or for more information.