We are opening from SATURDAY 23rd MAY operating under strict CPSA Covid 19 guidelines.
Opening Times (First and Last card) and Days:
Tuesday and Thursday: 10am until 6.30pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am until 2.30pm
These opening times will be in effect until the quarantine is over after which we will then revert to Wednesday and weekend opening times.
Who you can shoot with:
Anyone from your household but be aware you may need to book a double slot for more than three of you.
ONE person only from another household AND ONLY YOU from yours.
How to Pay:
Please use contactless.
Cash can be accepted, but please give exact money as we do not wish to handle change.
The bathroom will still be available to customers, you will access it from the back door. It will be signposted.
Hot and cold drinks will be available to take away from the vicinity of the clubhouse.
There is now no need to book, however be mindful of the government guidance on groups and ‘bubbles’ etc.
Teams will go out every 10 minutes from 10am.
50 bird sporting only available but you can book a second slot (minimum 60 minutes after your first slot) if you wish to shoot more than one round.
Skeet is not available at this time.
Walk- ins are accepted, but you may have to wait to be allocated a slot.
If the ground is busy we may ask you to wait in your car.
Please be ready to enter the ground to begin your round when your name is called. Punctuality will keep the flow and avoid backlog.
Safety Measures for Staff and Customers:
Your safety and ours is a priority. Here are the measures we ask you follow:
- One way system in the grounds. Start at stand 1, finish at stand 8, and do not double back. You will enter the woods from the carpark, and exit at the lower gate. Signs will be posted.
No skeet is available at this time to help this directional flow.
- Please provide your own PPE in particular gloves to handle the button releases ( we have a small stock of medical gloves for those that need them )
Alcohol hand gel will be available.
- Please heed any instruction given by staff members. This may include any unforeseen delays which are out of our control, e.g. trap difficulties. Please bear with us during this time, it is all new to us too.
- We will also place antibacterial wipes on some of the stands, and as a minimum will send out a staff member periodically to wipe the equipment on the stands.
- Please maintain the 2m distance as per government guidelines at all times.
- Please dispose of gloves, wipes etc. in the bins provided.
- Please also be aware that during this difficult time anyone breaking the guideline rules outlined above will be asked to leave the ground for the safety of our staff and other customers.
The team very much looks forward to greeting you from Saturday 23rd May at 10am
Let’s be safe and alert to ensure we can stay open and enjoy our shooting during this difficult period
Brandon Wood Clay Shooting
Set in 30 acres of woodland near Newark in Nottinghamshire, Brandon Wood Clay Shooting is a simulated game shooting ground with an on-site instructor during opening hours. We offer practice, tuition and corporate entertainment from our experienced instructor Phil Thomas and owner Mark Crane.
Our Sporting Round has 50 – 100 targets, 8 stands and 16 traps which are constantly varied so you will get something new every week. Our 20, 30 and 90 feet tall towers and two grouse butts give a challenging days shoot. Take yourself through the Sporting Round or join us for our Simulated Game days held throughout the summer.
Start the day with a visit to the club house for a bacon roll and coffee to set you on your way. Cartridges are available to purchase from the clubhouse.
SIMULATED GAME DAYS
Expert tuition with Phil Thomas
01636 551990 or 07506 206096
Get in touch to book an event or for more information.